AJANS ÜNİVERSİTE – Burcu GÜLER
Translated by Ege ÖZTOKAT
Women have an important role as decision makers in families when continuing and consuming daily activities like heating, lighting, cleaning and self-care. In order to encourage savings in families “Mrs. Energy Project” reached 34 thousand women in 21 cities. The women following Mrs. Energy’s trainings and ensured a decrease of 20-35 liras in their electricity bills.
“Mrs. Energy Project” training include some saving technics such as:
- Do not turn the oven door frequently or leave the cover open for a long time.
- Cook more than one dish in the oven.
- Fill the machine so that it works at full capacity.
- Use economic and short programs.
- Use less detergent.
- Do not open or close the refrigerator door frequently.
- Put the dishes in the refrigerator after they cool.
- Select a cooler in the required size.
- Turn off the switch instead of using a remote control.
- Keep the TV’s sound hoarse.
- Use electronic thermostat air conditioning.
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance.
- Don’t let the AC receive direct sunlight.
- When you are not using the device, pull the plug from the socket.
- The resulting clear lime and sediment often.
- Heat the water until the needed degree.
- Choose a model with steam settings.
- Launder your clothes damp.
- Empty the bag frequently.
- Do not forget to clean the motor, brushes and the pipe section.
Türkçe versiyonu: “ENERJİ HANIM PROJESİ” İLE TASARRUF SAĞLAMANIN YOLLARI